Monday, February 13, 2012

Pin-Mania Monday

Okay. So I guess if Pinterest opened in March 2010, I am just a little behind! :) But...I can tell that it has become more popular within just the last month that I have been a member. This place is beyond AMAZING!! Since becoming a member I have collected Boards that have helped me plan my wedding, my kids birthday parties, a DIY list of things, and Recipes that would knock your socks off...I thought I'd take some time to share a few of my favorite Pins!!! :)

This TuTu Dress is the cutest thing I have seen in a good while...Well...Just happens that my wedding colors are Navy and Lime...and how easy is it to throw some Peacock Feathers in there.


We went to Central Market...And it being my 1st time...WOW! That place is nice. I wish I had the money to be able to buy all of my groceries from there. Well I did get suckered into their $12/lb Shrimp. So, I got a pound of shrimp cocktail, and uncooked shrimp.
I cooked the Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp, and LOVED IT!!! Yum! :) Especially over some Angle Hair Pasta!
Okay, So this is easy enough! After using the Chives off of your Green Onions, save them and place them in a glass of water. Set them in a sunny place like a table or window.  I've cut and regrown mine at least twice each!







No comments:

Post a Comment