Friday, February 17, 2012

Shadow Box Key Holder

Shadow Box Key Holder!
      

 So today I went to Hobby Lobby and took advantage of their sale!! :) I have been seeing things like this on Pinterest and have been wanting one of my own!

I found the Shadow Box and The Letters "F" at Hobby Lobby 50% off!! The box ended up costing about $2 and the letters were under $1 each. I already had the hooks, ribbon, flowers, and sponge brushes...And the paint came from Walmart for about $1 each
 

I painted the box Silver and the letters Navy Blue and Lime Green (Our Wedding Colors)


While they were drying I cut flowers and got the ribbon ready...I hot glued the smaller curly "F" to the Navy Blue "F" and glued them to the back of the box and glued the flowers and ribbon to the bottom . You can use just about anything in your box that you like...I used the Green Hydrangeas because those are our Wedding Flowers..


I screwed the hooks in the bottom and one on the top to put a ribbon hanger on. Tied my bow and I was done. Must Say...I am happy with the way it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment