Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding Invitations

I haven’t posted in a while, even though I tell myself every day that as soon as I get home I need to open this up and jot down a few things. Just a few!!! Then I get home and start the cleaning, cooking and wedding stuff. I never imagined how overwhelming this could all be. Everyone keeps telling me how great it will turn out in the long run, but as the months are flying by, and my progress is slowing I am starting to become more and more stressed.
After about 3 different wedding invitation designs I have finally chosen one and thanks to the Acrosthec Planning Page it has been easier than I thought! She has some awesome templates and tutorials on her page that give someone like me the chance to sit back and take a deep breath! Using her templates and designs for the folded envelope from 12X12 Cardstock I have made my first rough draft of an invitation! I’d love input from you guys! I have till the end of this month to get them all made and ready to be mailed. I designed these on my own, with a little inspiration from 3 or 4 invites I have seen online.
I made the direction card which I did not post here, just for safety reasons…you know the deal! And I also created 3 different Information cards. The 1st one says that after the formal reception (No dancing or booze) that we will be going out to a fancy bar in downtown Austin, the 2nd one asks that they bring a special dessert for our “Family Dessert Table” and the 3rd one just simply gives the information about where they reception will be held.




4 comments:

Saundra Anderson said...

Your invites look wonderful, and I love the wire hangars for the day of! Definitely something I'm going to try.

I did have a question on the invites--did you just buy regular envelopes to mail them in? If so, what size did you get?

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Can you email me your template for invitations and rsvp cards to adcockmonica744@aol.com.

Also where did you get your envelope?

Unknown said...

I love your design. Could you please email me your templates used for your invitations and RSVP card at toriem85@gmail.com. Thanks a ton.

Pradhan mantri yojana said...

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good.
বিয়ের কার্ড
অনলাইনে পাসপোর্ট চেক
শিক্ষক দিবসের রচনা

Post a Comment