Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Peaceful Mom Blog

With Bun #3 in the oven I have decided that it's time for my DH and I to get a handle on reality! We both make really good money but I want to make sure that just in case something happens, we are taken care of.

I have started to read pretty deep into The Peaceful Mom Blog.  This Blog is written by a woman named Kimberlee. Reading through her blog she seems to me to be a strong and wonderful woman who has a good head on her sholders. With 4 children over the age of 10 she keeps her head straight while managing a household on less than most of us make, and makes it work. Her story and ideas are very inspirational and I hope that you find your way over to her blog and find something to make your life easier.

I have learned so much and will be following her through the next few months to prepare my home to be a well budgeted, well organized home for my family. I am very grateful to have found this blog, and to have a path to follow through the next few months of De-Stressing My Home!!! This is definately something that more people should know about!! So take a quick peek into her blog and see what you can find to De-Stress Your Life!!


Peace, Luv, & Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment