Friday, April 27, 2012

A Little Home Oraganizing

Here are some photos of my new Home Organization Wall in my Kitchen. I used some "old" picture frames I got at Wal-Mart about a year ago for $6 each for another craft that ended up not getting done...some leftover cardstock from our Wedding Invitations and a few printouts from AnythingbutPerfect.com (I LOVE her printouts) and some budgeting guides from ThePeacefulMom.com (I LOVE her budgeting tools), and a little bit of cork board that I had from a previous project.



I started at the top with a frame with cork in it and put our Budget that showed our income and bills in a spreadsheet that is laid out to cover each month.

The middle frame has our monthly calendar in it...May is jam packed and we haven't even started the month yet..

The bottom calendar is our Family Dinner Menu.




Peace, Luv, & Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment