Monday, February 13, 2012

First Post

It's been a while, well YEARS, since I blogged last.. Life just seemed to take over and the last thing I had time to do was sit on the computer, even though it probably would have been good for me! The next chapter in my life is starting...A wonderful career, 2 beautiful kids, and a soon-to-be hubby. With all the Pinning, Blog Hopping and Web Searching, I need an outlet.

The New Year has started off as a good one...This year I feel is going to be a big turning point in my life. Being 25 years old I feel myself (slowly..hehe) starting to mature...I have always been very crafty and love everything DIY, but Mentally and Physically I feel some changes happening within myself that have me pretty excited.

With an awesome new career, which I seem to be doing wonderful at, and a Hubby-To-Be, and everything in my future that I am pushing towards I have come up with a few things that I would like to get through this year:

1.) Church: AT LEAST every Sunday, and work on becoming a part of my church by doing bible studies, other events besides just Sunday Morning

2.) Time for a Switch: teeny-bopper way of dressing for a new fashionista style. I have found myself slowly swaying towards these new, classy, and mature styles in stores, I think it's time to UPGRADE! :)

3.) Wifey: To do my best at being the most wonderful Wife to my H2B. Work hard at work, and harder at home..and to not be a statistic!!!

4.) Wedding Planner: Oh Goodness...Is this Planning going to run me ragged!! That's definitely going to have to be something that I get through!

5.) Catch Up: All my Crocheting, DIY, Scrapbooking, Gardening...ya know..the fun stuff! :)

Well...With that said. I am glad to share my adventures with anyone willing to be there! I wish you Luck and Joy in 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment